| Support :: Frequently Asked Questions :: TechnoLogismiki Works 2010 |
|How can I upgrade from TechnoLogismiki Works 2009 or previous version? |
To upgrade from TechnoLogismiki Works 2009, 2008 or 2007, you have to complete the following steps:
If you have the installation CD:
1. Install the Works 2010 framework from the CD.
2. Retrieve your user license from the Internet.
3. Add the applications and documentation that interests you from the CD.
4. Check for newer versions using the update tool.
If you do NOT have the installation CD:
1. Download the Works 2010 framework installation program from the Internet.
2. Install the Works 2010 framework.
3. Retrieve your user license from the Internet.
4. Add the applications and documentation that interests you from the Internet.
| Featured Product || |
The Hydraulics Package consists of: Sewer Networks with the Toolpack, Water Networks with the Toolpack and the Network Optimization modules, River Flow, Hydraulic Solver, Culverts, Hydraulic Hammer and Reservoir Simulation. Purchase your own copy today!