|TechnoLogismiki #17 - 22/09/2010 |
New version: TL Works 2011
TechnoLogismiki proudly presents the new version 2011 of its engineering suite TL Works.
The new version includes many new capabilities, whole new programs and a fresh user interface.
Some of the enhancements are listed below:
- New program: Coordinates Conversion of simple values or text files. Direct conversion of DXF files, ArcView Shapefiles and GTM Trackmaker files.
- Regarding River Flow: Fully redesigned interface. Uniform or non-uniform flow analysis (kinematic or dynamic wave). Subcatchment import from DXF files. Full DXF output of the plan view, including the flood lines, edge lines with coordinate tables, sections with water level. Compatible with HEC-RAS sections.
- Regarding Sewer Networks and Water Networks: Object coloring based on properties or results. The objects can be categorized in up to 255 classes. Dynamic change of symbol sizes based on zoom factor. Various improvements in the algorithms. Automatic renaming of profile nodes.
- Regarding Sewer Networks Toolpack and Water Networks Toolpack: New capability: contours of equal value, based on nodal properties or results, which can be exported to a DXF file.
- Support for Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
The new version of all programs is distributed free of charge to all customers with an active maintenance contract.
To renew the maintenance contract or upgrade to the new version, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Featured Product || |
The Hydraulics Package consists of: Sewer Networks with the Toolpack, Water Networks with the Toolpack and the Network Optimization modules, River Flow, Hydraulic Solver, Culverts, Hydraulic Hammer and Reservoir Simulation. Purchase your own copy today!