|How to display the program menus in greek in Windows 7. |
If you cannot view the program menus in Greek when you run the programs under Windows 7 (32 ή 64 bit) then you must apply the steps below in order to ensure that Greek locale is installed properly (administrative rights are required):
1. Click on Start then select Control Panel.
2. Select Clock, Language and Region.
3. Select Region and Language.
4. In the Format field, select Greek (Greece).
5. Click on the tab tab and select Greece .
6. Select the Administartive tab and click on Change system locale.
7. Select Greek (Greece).
8. Close all windows. You do not have to restart your system. All programs should be displayed in Greek, including their menus.